Thursday, April 8, 2010
Video
I don't have time/energy for a usual post, but I wanted to let everyone know there is a video of me posted at volunteeringsolutions.com, right on the home page. I was kind of annoyed/confused by some of the questions Fred was asking me- i felt like he was trying to get me to say certain things, so I'm kind of embarassed by the video but its still good cause you'll get to see me in Ghana:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can also just go to youtube and search on volunteering solutions and there are TWO videos of Jill that come up...Dad
ReplyDeleteYou look so at home - like you were born to be there!
ReplyDeleteIt was great seeing the village and kids you are working with. Thanks for the videos. Do you get to write your name on the library? FYI, I have been put on modified bedrest for the rest of my pregnancy. So I am home and not working. Babies are fine and they could come any day or in 4 weeks. I am definitely getting big. Iz is doing awesome, your family took her for the day last weekend. She had a blast. Thinking of you often. Peace! Aunt Lib
ReplyDelete