Monday, March 15, 2010

15th March

Sorry its been a while. The past few times I've been to the internet cafe firefox was over and over again deciding to die. So after loosing the huge messages I'd just written a couple times in a row, I was too frustrated to try again. Unreliable internet/crappy connection on the phone, are things about this place that are hard for me to get used to.

But speaking of that though...there are many things about Ghana that I at first wasn't sure about, which I now have learned to accept and understand...

Today a little boy came in to the hospital with the skin on his entire left arm completely burned off, and he wasnt even crying. The people here are soo much braver at the hospital.

I'll write more about all this next time though. Emails and the crashing internet sucked up a lot of my time.

lovelovelove

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jillian,

    We'll take any notes we can get..thanks for this. We're praying for you and those you're with- keep up the great work!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto- any update is appreciated :) I'm sorry you lost your messages. Wow- that little boy sounds very brave- it's hard to wrap my head around all that you are experiencing. I love you!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete